NEW! Discount Pricing for PSLS Members
Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors partners with National Purchasing Partners (NPP) to provide discounts on products and services. NPP negotiates the rates, and makes them available to PSLS members. Current discounts available: Verizon Wireless, Expedia, and Staples, and more!
Benefits of PSLS Membership
- Provides a quarterly publication, The Pennsylvania Surveyor, to keep membership informed of legislative and governmental affairs, continuing education programs, chapter events and accomplishments and much more.
- Provides a full-time staff office in Harrisburg ready to serve and help solve your surveying-related problems.
- Provides a watchdog and lobbying service relative to upcoming legislation and other matters of importance to the surveying profession.
- Provides a means for reporting survey work performed by incompetent and nonregistered persons throughout the state.
- Provides an executive board and board of directors with elected representation from all chapters so your ideas and comments may be heard.
- Provides a chapter affiliation to attend meetings and share fellowship with other members.
- Provides continuing education assistance to the chapters.
- Coordinates the planning and instruction of the annual three-day PSLS Surveyors’ Conference.
- Through the society’s Association Membership in the Pennsylvania One Call System, PSLS members enjoy the benefit of using the system free of charge.
- PSLS members and firms whose principles are PSLS members are offered a total liability insurance package tailored specifically for land surveyors at below-market rates through the Firemen’s Fund Insurance Company.
Membership ApplicationMembership form for download