Benefits of PSLS Membership
- Provides a quarterly publication, The Pennsylvania Surveyor, to keep membership informed of legislative and governmental affairs, continuing education programs, chapter events and accomplishments and much more.
- Provides a full-time staff office in Harrisburg ready to serve and help solve your surveying-related problems.
- Provides a watchdog and lobbying service relative to upcoming legislation and other matters of importance to the surveying profession.
- Provides a means for reporting survey work performed by incompetent and non-registered persons throughout the state.
- Provides an executive board and board of directors with elected representation from all chapters so your ideas and comments may be heard.
- Provides a chapter affiliation to attend meetings and share fellowship with other members.
- Provides continuing education assistance to the chapters.
- Coordinates the planning and instruction of the annual three-day PSLS Surveyors’ Conference and the annual two day hands-on Summer Conference.
- Through the society’s Association Membership in the Pennsylvania One Call System, PSLS members enjoy the benefit of using the system free of charge.
- PSLS members and firms whose principles are PSLS members are offered a total liability insurance package tailored specifically for land surveyors.
Discount Pricing for PSLS Members
Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors partners with National Purchasing Partners (NPP) to provide discounts on products and services. NPP negotiates the rates, and makes them available to PSLS members. Membership with NPP is free and there are no obligations. Some of the current discounts available through NPP are: Verizon Wireless, Expedia, Staples, Best Buy and more!
Note: Some Vendors may have Eligibility requirements, you MUST register at www.mynpp.com to gain access to these discounts.
Note: The NPP Verizon pricing is restricted to members that generate the vast majority of their revenue from physical construction services. Each Member must be a construction company, home building company, remodelling company or other trade craftsman (e.g. a subcontractor such as an electrician or plumber whose primary trade is within the construction industry. Other qualifying companies are architects, engineers, and surveyors. Suppliers, software providers, and manufacturers are not eligible for this agreement. NPP may contact applying members for further verification of trade for the Verizon Wireless discount if necessary.
Membership ApplicationMembership form for download