Howell Kline Surveying, LLC, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking candidates to fill Junior Survey Technician positions. The position requires no previous experience. Howell Kline will provide on-the-job training to the right candidate. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys the outdoors, demonstrates creative problem-solving skills, accurate analytical skills, and a keen eye for detail.
Duties to include:
- Performance of boundary surveys and topographic surveys.
- Performance of construction stake-out of buildings, roads, curbs, storm and sanitary sewer, etc.
- Performance of stake-out calculations for site improvements.
- Data management and project control point management.
- Assisting in the maintenance of survey vehicle, equipment and stocks of survey supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021 experience a plus.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Possess strong communication, organizations, and problem-solving skills, as well as have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
New employees will be immediately enrolled in the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) Certified Survey Technician program and be expected to obtain Level 1 certification in the first 12 months of employment.