Survey Party Chief
Charles E. Shoemaker, Inc. is a civil engineering and land surveying firm that has been in business for over 70 years. Previously in Abington, PA., we recently relocated to new facilities in Montgomeryville, PA. We strive to create a comfortable and competitive work environment, with an emphasis on quality. Our team-oriented atmosphere encourages advancement opportunities for every employee. We push our employees to reach their highest potential and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We are currently searching for a positive hard-working individual to fulfill a Survey Party Chief position in support of our Survey Department. This position is responsible for completing various survey tasks, supervising and mentoring survey technicians and advancing their survey knowledge.
• Perform boundary and topographic surveys
• Communicates with site foreman and clients to determine survey; responsibilities
• Perform a variety of survey calculations
• Perform ALTA / ACSM field surveys
• Maintain accurate records, files and documentation including field notes
• Perform calculations and field layout for construction activities
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
• Computer skills Microsoft Office, Word and Excel a plus
• Positive work ethic and attitude
• Strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Familiar with operating Robotic total stations, Topcon field controllers, GPS, and automatic levels.
Please email email@example.com