Barry Isett & Associates (Isett) is a well-respected multi-discipline engineering/consulting firm headquartered in the Lehigh Valley with additional offices throughout eastern and central PA. We are proud to be an employee-owned company, have been named a PA Best Company (2019 and 2020), Morning Call Top Workplace annually since 2013, and recipient of the Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct!
Our company provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, geotechnical, environmental, and municipal engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, code enforcement, plan review, construction management, construction material testing, and grant writing services to a diverse client base.
We have opportunities for experienced Professional Land Surveyors to join us as Project Managers within the Land Surveying department. This positions are available in our Central, Southeastern, and Lehigh Valley, PA regions.
· Supervising and directing survey parties.
· Working closely with the Department Head to coordinate scheduling of field work and completion of projects.
· Ensuring compliance to all applicable regulations and requirements including boundary calculations and legal issues.
· Ensuring the staff perform project research, boundary calculations, and record accuracy of survey data, notes, and sketches.
· Performing computations, property surveys, construction surveys, utility line surveys, mapping, preliminary and location surveys, and boundary line research.
· Assuming responsibility for method, quality, and quantity of work performed by survey parties.
· Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Conducting client meetings.
· Attending municipal meetings.
· Maintaining stock of survey consumables.
· Assuring the proper care and maintenance of all survey equipment and coordinates repairs of survey equipment. Makes suggestions and coordinates with the Department Head for the procurement of major survey equipment.
· B.S. Surveying or related field and 5-7 years experience in the field or in a related area
· Professional Land Surveyor license in PA (MD and/or NJ a plus).
· Strong organizational, technical, and communication skills
· Prior project and client management experience
· Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center and GIS services and software
· Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Remains familiar with the common laws of boundaries
· Responsibilities will require a blend of office and field work and will require the ability to endure moderate physical strain, including walking and standing for extended periods of time, climbing, and working outdoors in sites that are under construction in varying weather conditions.
· Valid driver's license - for travel to client sites/meetings
· Ability to attend evening meetings
· Ability to obtain clearances (for PA Act 34, 114, and 151) as we often work at school sites in PA.
Working at Isett
Isett offers a great potential for personal and professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k/Roth, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE.
Apply through our careers website: https://barryisett.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/77
Contact: Dayna Edelman – firstname.lastname@example.org