Survey Project Manager
Taylor Wiseman & Taylor (TWT) an established professional services firm with offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and North Carolina is seeking experienced Survey Project Managers for our Blue Bell, PA location.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a project surveyor or in a supervisory capacity
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D. Experience with Microstation or Carlson Survey is a plus.
- Experience with field to finish procedures and methods
- Experience with ALTA/ACSM Land Title Standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with processing GPS data. Prior use of Trimble Business Center (TBC) is a plus
- Wide range of experience in all types of surveys and construction layout
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet follow defined procedures within reason
- Field experience as Party Chief and willing to perform field work as needed is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver's license, and have a clean driving record
- Desire to pursue a career in Land Surveying, SIT or Professional License is a plus
- Oversee and coordinate daily activities of at least one field crew and or survey technician
- Responsible for budgeting, project cost control and meeting project schedules and billing
- Processing and filing of survey data files, field notes, photos, sketches
- Perform CAD work to create and finalize survey drawings
- Use Excel and other survey programs to process, verify data, and run reports
- Perform daily downloads of data collector files
- Research deeds and maps, perform boundary analysis and determinations
- Interface and report to Principal Land Surveyor or project managers as assigned to a project
- Interact with Clients, and other professionals
TWT offers our full-time employees competitive compensation packages, medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, training/professional development and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Visit our website at www.taylorwiseman.com to learn more about Taylor Wiseman & Taylor.